We can refer you to a Payroll Services specialist. Payroll Services provide insightful and innovative options for your bottom-line success. Payroll Services help take the work, the hassles, and many of the risks out of your business day – to leave you more time to focus on the issues that matter.
- Calculates, files, deposits, and reconciles your federal, state and local taxes – Social Security, Medicare, FUTA … even your State Unemployment Insurance Premiums.
- Shields you from tax penalties by taking responsibility for accuracy and on-time filing. If you ever receive a tax penalty due to an error on our part, we pay the penalty.
- Prepares and submits all returns and reconciliation reports as required by federal, state and local tax agencies.
- Handles the federal mandates for new hire reporting.
- Allows you to make your business and excise tax payments via the telephone – helping you comply with Electronic Funds Transfer Processing Service (EFTPS) federal mandates.
- Provides free checking accounts to your employees.
Additional benefits to give your business even more:
- Tax Service
Deposit your payroll taxes, and file quarterly and annual estimates and payments.
- New Hire Reporting
Ensures government compliance for new hires, insulating you from potential penalties.
- Unemployment Claims
Provides assistance in filing unemployment claims to lower state unemployment rates, saving you money.
- Direct Deposit
Save time for your employees by electronically transferring pay into their bank accounts.
- Time and Attendance Tracking
Saves you time by automating the collection and processing of time cards and scheduling.
- Employment Screening
Our service performs background checks on applicants.
- HR Help Desk
Available to answer your HR questions via phone or by the Internet.
- Check Signing and Sealed Envelopes
Reduce administrative time and expense, while protecting against check fraud.